- Payment is due on the FIRST visit. Holidays are not included in packages and additional charges will incur.
- Dulci Paws is happy to accept your preferred method of payment, including cash, check, credit, PayPal, Venmo, or Chase Quickpay.
- PayPal, Venmo, and Chase Quickpay payments can be received via Naomi@DulciPaws.com
- Please address all checks or money orders to “Dulci Paws, LLC”. Clients will incur a $20 fee for returned checks.
- Holidays have an additional $5 convenience charge per walk and an additional $10 convenience charge for pet sitting. (See Holiday Schedule)
- The total will be due for WALKS if cancelled within 4 hours of service. For visits before 10am, cancellations must be made by 8pm the night before. For cancellations made after 8pm, the total will also be due.
- A $50 cancellation fee will be due for BOARDING if cancelled within 24 hours of service.
- Cancellations of package bookings within the current service period will receive 50% of the net balance credited back.