We'd like to share a few important notes for current and future Dulci Paws clients to keep in mind regarding scheduling and fees. Please visit our contact page and let us know if you don't see your circumstance noted here. We take pride in fulfilling your ideals, and welcome your feedback! Our services can be thoroughly customized to fit your schedule and fulfill your pet’s needs. Please contact us with any special requests and we will be happy to tailor a quote to your specifications.
- Dulci Paws works for you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, come rain or shine! However our primary hours of operation are 8 am to 8 pm.
- Services are rendered within a two hour window, i.e. if a 9am service is requested, we will visit between the hours of 8am and 10am.
- Late night and early morning reservations, scheduled to take place between the hours of 8 pm to 8 am, may require an additional $5 convenience charge, per walk.
- Park visits may include up to 5 small and medium sized dogs, or 3 large dogs depending on temperament.
- The first consultation with our staff is FREE.
- In the case of overbooking or non-availability, you will be notified that another Dulci Paws dog walker will assume the responsibilities for walking and/or sitting your pet.
- We will always do our best to fulfill immediate requests without prior reservation.
- Visits for multiple pets in a household may incur a $5-$10 additional charge per pet.
- If multiple companions need overnight or 24 hour care at your home, add $10 for each additional pet when making pet sitting reservations.
- If multiple companions need care at your home, add $5 for each additional pet when making “basic pet sitting” reservations.
- For Doggy Daycare at my home (Valley Glen 91401), additional dogs in the same family past the first dog are charged half price when making dog sitting reservations.
- The total will be due for WALKS if cancelled within 4 hours of service. For visits before 10am, cancellations must be made by 8pm the night before. For cancellations made after 8pm, the total will also be due.
- A $50 cancellation fee will be due for BOARDING if cancelled within 24 hours of service.
- Payment is due on the FIRST visit. Holidays are not included in packages and additional charges will incur (see below)
- Dulci Paws is happy to accept your preferred method of payment, including cash, check, credit, PayPal, Venmo, and even Chase Quickpay! For more information on settling your account with us, please see our payment page
To schedule visits on observed holidays, there is an additional $5 convenience charge per dog walking service or an additional $10 convenience charge per dog sitting service.
New Years Day (January)
Easter Sunday (April)
Memorial Day (May)
Independence Day (July)
Labor Day (September)
Thanksgiving Day (November)
Christmas Eve (December)
Christmas Day (December)
New Years Eve (December)
Please note and plan accordingly: Dulci Paws services will continue over the holidays but please reserve walks and boarding early so that we can make sure one of our friendly staff will be there for your loved one. We have a limited number of spots and will do our best to accommodate everyone. Additional charges may apply for last minute bookings made between Saturday December 23, 2017 and Tuesday January 2, 2018.